09 February 2010

Sorry Folks

Seasons three and four are now both completed! Sorry for the lack of updates the last couple days. I posted a few videos yesterday and still plan on posting the links for more. A bit of a hiccup has been hit though with episode EIGHT of Season FIVE. It may take a few days to get that particular episode. Because of this I was wondering if I could get some input as to whether or not people want me to WAIT until this episode is available to keep posting chronologically OR if I should go ahead and continue posting more episodes. Comments are greatly appreciated!! Don't forget about the PayPal Donate bar either!

5 comments:

  1. iCan wait for a few days. im just bout to begin season 4.
    thnx for the uploads.
    so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait too. And I'll add my thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting is fine, but I'm almost finished them and I have nothing else to do (: Haha. If all else fails, skip it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I think I'm ready for it to be skipped for now. I want to continue watching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skip it and keep on postin'! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete